Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Big Cut


Two weeks ago, I decided to get a haircut. A BIG haircut.










Yes, I did close my eyes, yes my Mom and Colin were both there for moral support and picture taking, and yes, I was a little freaked out holding my own tail of hair. (Kristi, who cuts my hair, was more nervous about this whole thing than I was...)

I haven't had the time to mail it in quite yet, (that's this weekend) but I am donating it to Locks of Love. It took like 2 years for me to grow it, and now it's done! This is my hair now!




Yeah, it's short.

3 comments:

  1. Amy I love your new haircut. We miss you in our ward love Suzanne (Abby's mom.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new do! It is very sophisticated. And happy. Is it easy to style?

    ReplyDelete