
For a long time, I have loved and practically worshiped a photographer named Rodney Smith. (no, I don't think he has any relation to my now cousin's husband... but that would be cool...) To some extent he is the reason I wanted to be a photographer. I was just thinking about this as I was thinking about why I want to be a teacher. It is a rather thankless job, but it's where I'm headed at the moment. My husband is ever so supportive of whatever I feel like doing at the moment, even if it is a whim after we watch the Food Channel and I want to go to culinary school. (I think it would be cool, but after you look up tuition, it's not so cool anymore...)
Anyway, I am trying to be better at updating, but sometimes I feel like I can't post anything unless I say something that is extraordinary. So instead of saying something extraordinary, I'll let Rodney say it with his photo. I love him. That's all.
whim... i WANT you to go to culinary school!
ReplyDeleteAgreed, way cool photo. I'd love to see your pictures following his inspiration.
ReplyDeleteRodney Smith is AMAZING. I'm sadly not very knowledgeable about photographers, but him I love. And you too! You have an awesome eye for capturing the shots. And you're cool. Now that's a win-win.
ReplyDeleteThat photo was pretty impressive. If you have any questions about teaching let me know! Are you thinking high school photography or what?! Love you! Miss you!
ReplyDelete