Monday, June 20, 2011

Coping

Remember the movie Hitch? In lieu of putting pictures of what I have looked like the past week and a half, I thought I would just put this up.


More or less, this is me. My ears did not swell, however.

Still itchy and red, but got another shot and more pills yesterday. We'll see how it all turns out.

4 comments:

  1. Now I REALLY want a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy. Don't ask me how I've been ignorant so long to the fact that you have a blog. I just learned about it 3 minutes ago. But now I'm excited to keep up with your allergies. I mean, life. :)

    Seriously though, I'm sorry you have to deal with that-- especially at such a hectic time! I hope it gets better, or that you figure out how to treat it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best movie scenes. I expect it's not been as funny in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I'm glad you are better but I would have loved to see you look like that! Yay for meds that work! Glad your face isn't a balloon :)

    ReplyDelete