Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Cheer

Dear Colin,

We are both sick.  We are both not enjoying this last week apart.  And we both have things to do that we don't want to deal with in this sicky haze filling our heads.  However, with a visit from our home teachers and a friendly text from Emily, I decided to make a list of all the things that bring Christmas cheer!  

Happiness is:
- being able to breathe out of your nose
- listening to Christmas music all day
- walking into the living room and finding your tree all lit up and twinkling
- watching re-runs of Friends
- being able to eat a salad without getting nauseous
- watching a thousand gallons of jet fuel burn
- finding pictures like this of you :)


- getting to sleep in
- accidentally wearing your underwear inside out all day
- Christmas cookie magazines
- sweaters and hot chocolate
- Mormon messages about Christmas
- only 2 more papers to write til the official end of the semester
- only 3 more days til I get to see your face!

I miss you- I hope you feel better- I love you
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment