Colin and I went to Utah for Christmas- It was so wonderful! Here are some highlights-
Colin made the Millennium Falcon for his graham cracker creation at Lindsay's house
Emily's wedding cake inspired Schmidt's bakery! The picture on their wall isn't actually her cake, it looked better than the picture.
Sushi with the girls!!!
Visiting Keri- we wrapped her presents, and she entertained us.
We went to Keri and Josh's play- and people could sit on Santa's lap at the end of the evening :)
Iron Chef Carpenter!
The winners! Janet won by one point.
The competitors
Christmas morning at Jenn's- best breakfast ever.
Presents!
Star Wars shoes for Colin- He loved them. And I love him. He got me a piano. :)






The shoes are INCREDIBLE! Too incredible to actually wear. I'd like to see closeup pictures. Is Emily's hair really that dark? Is yours? We had fun in AZ but surely missed seeing everybody in UT. Next year.
ReplyDeleteThe shoes look AMAZING!!! Brian told me that Colin told him that you want to start a shoe business. I am your first customer. Because I REALLY want some of your amazing talent on my shoes (although I will be scared to wear them and ruin them...). That's all. Miss you. Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete