Friday, March 30, 2012

Amy is Boring

I'm not dead.  Just boring.


Updates:
- My internship finally started.  I am working with Arlington City and several Bolivian folk dance groups in the area.  My official job is to go to rehearsals and events that these groups hold, photograph it all, talk with everyone, and conduct interviews.  It's a new experience, being a folklorist.  I will update as it gets more interesting.
- I am taking an Appalachian Folklore class.  I get to write my final paper/project about clogging.  Love.
- Spring Break!!!  I haven't had a spring break since high school.  It was glorious.  Colin's parents came to visit.  So fun.  So many sites, so many games, and not enough sleep.
- Colin started his masters program.  He is cool.
- Colin also had PRK done to his eyes.  He can see without glasses!  Well, mostly.  Soon he will see without issues.  He still has a month or so of healing til it is supposed to be perfect...
- I play the piano most every day.  It is wonderful.  And thus far, no complaints from the many neighbors.
- I saw The Hunger Games.  And LOVED it.  What a great adaptation.
- General Conference is this weekend.  Watch it.



Come listen to living prophets

- Emily is coming to visit this week too.  Yay for visits!  Everyone should come!
- We planted a garden.  Pictures will come soon.

That's all.

I know... Pretty boring...

EDIT BY COLIN: for the record, amy is not boring. she is awesome. she is the best wife ever. not only is she taking a full load of classes and doing an internship, she has started her shoe business, she does the endless amounts of laundry i create, she cooks and bakes stuff that keeps my belly happy, she is the choir and primary pianist, she is making great friends at school and in the ward, AND she plays Star Wars: The Old Republic with me.

and she's hot.

I know... Pretty awesome...

2 comments:

  1. You aren't boring at all! And I check flights to DC all the time... one day- they'll be super cheap and we'll hop on a plane and come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I witness (since we visited 2 weeks ago and had such a GREAT time) that Colin is right. Amy is perfect, almost at least :) After all, she plays the piano and has a pretty one to play!

    ReplyDelete