Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Colin's Birthday!!!

Colin celebrated his 27th birthday in London! It was a great day. We slept in-




And ate lunch with Emily and Josh and my parents




And visited downtown- Buckingham palace and Leicester Square












We ate dinner at burger king. Classy I know.




Then we went to see The Lion King!! Happy Birthday to Colin!





We were a bit tired by the time we got to the train station that night. Emily and Josh ended up just staring at the lion king poster. So did Colin.







Poor Colin. He could barely move his back was so tired by the end of the day. He tried to stretch on the train. Thank goodness for morphine pills.




Happy birthday Colin!!
Love.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday C-Slade! I hope your back gets better soon. Have a blast in London you crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was happy, despite the continuing back problems. I hope he's not already old and decrepit at age 27! Thanks for loving him and taking care of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did he get the best present ever for Colin from us?

    ReplyDelete