I didn't know people mined for salt. That is new knowledge to me. I guess I hadn't thought about it...
We went to a salt mine today- they have carved things in all the remaining salt, and it is a huge tourist destination. and it is cold. I love this guy-

They made a cathedral. Underground. Out of salt.



Not so great of photos. But you can get the idea. I also went to the bathroom over 120 meters underground. (in a bathroom mind you)
I'm shopping a lot. Remember the market in Krakow?

Large 's' are everywhere with a crown on top. We were meant to live in castles and palaces. Have you found the royalty in your lines yet?

I love Krakow.

But I love you more.
So happy. You helped me remember lots of wonderful things I'd almost forgotten. Thanks for letting me peek in on your letters to Colin! :)
ReplyDelete