Monday, October 22, 2012

Canada, Colds, and Csardas

Colin posted videos of us dancing in our stake activity last weekend here.

It should be noted that--
1. I did ask Gary Larsen if we could perform his choreography
2. Our stage was carpeted, so they got us some plywood to dance on, but it was not a large area of space to move around on.  It was also slippery.
3. We put together the best costumes.  
4. We made the French Canadian tell the story of our dating life...
5. We put together the Hungarian 3 hours before performing.
6. We both had the cold of death.  We still have it.  Not fun.
7. I love dancing with Colin.  I want to dance with him forever.

2 comments:

  1. I am super impressed! Keep up the traditions you two. Love from the Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am so glad I got to see! You did fabulous. It made me a tinge (ok more than a tinge) sad to watch because it would have been so so so fun to do with you. But you did great and the audience obviously thought so too. Dancing with husbands really is the best, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete