Colin made chili tonight for our ward Trunk-or-Treat/Chili Cook-off. It was so good--white chicken chili. Spice rubbed, pan seared chicken breast with caramelized onions, white beans, black-eyed peas, and corn. Yum. Yum Yum Yum.
And we won!
Each chili was judged, and we beat all the rest. Colin missed his calling in life--being a chef. I will settle for having him cook at home. :)
And there was a prize. Now Colin and I can go out to dinner with the gift card we got for having the best chili.
And we won!
Each chili was judged, and we beat all the rest. Colin missed his calling in life--being a chef. I will settle for having him cook at home. :)
And there was a prize. Now Colin and I can go out to dinner with the gift card we got for having the best chili.
Where's the picture of this year's costumes? Eating chili.
ReplyDelete