Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Catching-up

It's been a while, I know. I thought we were just boring. But it turns out we have done some cool things the last couple months...



Colin was sad in this office- mostly because he didn't have a window. Also because he needs a really big Star Wars poster to cover all that empty wall space. He has since moved to a new office- with a window!



Colin made wookie cookies.




We had a leak behind our sink. Slightly annoying.







Colin helped the Navy with this static airplane display- a work project that took months. We went to the dedication. :)



We spent thanksgiving with our Air Force friends. I got a little carried away with the pies...






We decorated our home for Christmas!!



I said goodbye to blonde hair!






We went to Utah for a weekend before school was out- and participated in the third annual Iron Chef Carpenter. Battle Bacon. Colin lost by one point. Victory may come next year.



I just love my nieces. The nephews are ok too.



Ward Christmas party- we helped set up and cook-



Colin made perfect pancakes



Santa comes to our ward parties. We are that cool.






Christmas shoe orders- I had 9 orders to paint in one week. Five were Star Wars. :) I also watched Drop Dead Diva while painting. Love that show.




We fly to Utah to spend the holidays with family today! Whirlwind couple of months, but now it is time to relax. That is a relative term of course...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the shoes, now that you are No. 2. I'm surprised that tree fits into your apt. I'm very excited to see you both. Let the games begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so your blonde hair is gone and you didn't post a picture? Come on. And there can never be too many pies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He lost with bacon wrapped asparagus? How? The winner must have pulled off something amazing!

    ReplyDelete