I have to present my thesis proposal this coming Wednesday. I had to make a poster and everything.
But let's face it. Academic Posters are pretty boring. This is mine:
So, I think mine is really nice. Especially when you compare it to the "Award Winning Poster" designs I was directed to...
Just tell me mine is ok. That it does look better than most. That you would want actually read what is written all over it...
But let's face it. Academic Posters are pretty boring. This is mine:
So, I think mine is really nice. Especially when you compare it to the "Award Winning Poster" designs I was directed to...
Just tell me mine is ok. That it does look better than most. That you would want actually read what is written all over it...


I LOVE it!!! It looks incredible! I would totally want to read yours! Good work!
ReplyDeleteEXCELLENT. I love it. So well laid out! I read it all and thought it was super interesting... I am excited to read more of what you find!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I hope it went well.... I'm sure it did :)
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed. As always with what you do.
ReplyDelete