Thursday, June 20, 2013

Accomplished?

Dear Colin-

I have been apart from you for two weeks, even though you didn't officially leave the US til last Tuesday... In that time, I have tried to keep busy too! Though you can tell me if I'm actually accomplishing anything or just procrastinating real work...

I have:
- walked 6 miles and biked 2
- made it thru an entire day of dance rehearsal without collapsing
- read ten books
- unpacked my three bags
- played with all my sisters and yours
- watched as the basement slowly is remodeled
- gone shopping more times than I have in the past four months
- turned on my computer once
- taken at least one photo a day
- gone to one doctor appointment
- completed one interview
- done my laundry twice
- read my scriptures a lot
- written in my journal a lot
- prayed a lot
- slept a lot

I have not:
- done any push-ups, sit-ups, burpees, or anything like unto them
- finished the skirt I have started to sew
- made my bed
- gotten my appetite back
- looked at my thesis again

I'm sure there are more things I haven't done. Its just that I like reading books in one sitting. I like visiting sisters. And I like not thinking about my thesis. Although I have a few more interviews lined up for further research, I have yet to hear from my committee... Maybe I should get on top of that...

Love.

1 comment:

  1. I can't relate to reading a book in one sitting! Maybe if I were eating a few pounds of ice cream.

    ReplyDelete