It was beautiful, yes, but very early when the sun came and woke us up.That morning we went shooting with Rodney and the Moons! We packed our lunches and headed on our way. (This is Colin's new lunch box. He loves it.)

This is all the fun we had! It was my first time, and I was not the best... But it was fun!






(I hope in the last two you can see the skeet they were shooting at...)



My husband is so attractive. Just look at him. :)
And this is us! Again, we love being married. :)To make the day even better, we visited my nephews and their candy booth at Riverton Days. While there, Colin and I wandered around the carnival rides and games, and Colin began to bargain. (That month in China has come in handy- we've learned lots about bartering.) Long story short, and one that Colin is most likely going to tell in his blog, he won me a prize! I have a picture, but I can't post it today. Said picture will be posted soon. :) The rest of the day was spent napping. barbecuing, and watching fireworks. It was a fabulous Fourth!
I bet Colin loves your willingness to rough it and go shooting. He's a Jedi at heart (note the lunch pail). Of course, maybe that makes you Princess Leia.
ReplyDelete