I was just messing around today with some of my China pictures and I have a dilemma. Should I put these, and other pictures in Black and White? Or should I leave them in Color? So I decided to put it to a vote. Let me know what you think. :)
For me it is never a question of which is best - I always prefer color. Even the subtle colors of the last picture, which BTW is my favorite. Please post more!
My very humble opinion is...color. Color. COLOR!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking color. The first and last colors are so subtle anyway that it is quite lovely already. The strong color in the middle is great too!
ReplyDeleteFor me it is never a question of which is best - I always prefer color. Even the subtle colors of the last picture, which BTW is my favorite. Please post more!
ReplyDeletei just like them. sorry i'm of no help. but you already knew that.
ReplyDeletejust found your photo blog. oh my goodness. these are amazing!! I especially love the last one from shanghai. wow. and i love color.
ReplyDelete