Saturday, April 17, 2010

Amy's Books vs Colin's Books

Recently, Colin and I were talking about the books that we have read in the past year. Just to show you why we found it amusing:


Amy's List:
-Fablehaven Series (5 books)
-Charlie Bone Series (8 Books)
-Ella Enchanted (again...)
-Princess Academy (again...)
-The Goose Girl (again...)
-The Last Lecture (again...)
-Art and Fear
-The Abuse of Beauty

I also listened to:
-Lord of the Rings (3 long books)
-Chronicles of Narnia (7 books)
-Pride and Prejudice
-Count of Monte Cristo
-The Great Gatsby (twice)

And, I'm in the middle of listening to Les Mis
(the unabridged, very very long one...)


Colin and I both listened to:
-Harry Potter (the last two)
-The Bourne Identity


Colin has read the following:
-The Last Lecture
-Angels and Demons

He is in the process of reading The Last Symbol by Dan Brown.


I'm impressed he is starting on his 3rd book! (well, 6th if you count the books on cd/ipod)

It's a give and take relationship, our marriage. I get him to read some books, he gets me to play video games with him. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nope, I failed in training that boy to be a reader (although most of the other kids are). But speaking as a recorded books lover, you definitely have to include audio books on the list.

    ReplyDelete