
It doesn't seem like a year though...
I made a list of things to remember about our first year of marriage, here are a few:
-CHINA!
-Colorado, 3 times :)
-DISNEYLAND!! (I think it's just as exciting as China...)
-Breaking the Volvo, may it rest in peace.
-Buying a new (used) car
-Buying a new (used) motorcycle
-Buying a new (used) computer
-Lots and Lots of school... It's never ending.
There were lots of other things on the list, but it gets too long for a blog...
Anyway, Colin surprised me this week and whisked me away for a week-long vacation! We headed up to Draper and stayed in a wonderful friends place right below the Draper Temple. It was glorious!!! Seriously, had the most fantastically glorious week. :)
The actual Anniversary day was Thursday the 22! I'm glad we were married last year though, the weather was not fun- snow in the morning and chilly and kinda rainy the rest of the day...
We slept in. The perfect way to begin a perfect day :)
We then went here:

We each read books while I coveted this:
And then Colin surprised me with reservations for here: (incidentally, the best sushi ever...)

We then went to my parents and made these:
And also ate this!

We played games:
Side note: Don't feel too badly for Colin, Monopoly was the only game I won all week.
We finished the night watching this:

The week was lovely, Colin is amazing, and I love him!
That's all. :)
Amy congratulations. Can I buy a copy of that picture of the Draper Temple? I am sure it is one you took and it is amazing.. Let me know thanks Suzanne Campbell
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I can't believe it's been a year- we miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteJust a wee bit jealous. But way happy for you!
ReplyDelete