Monday, May 10, 2010

Clothes and Classes

Here is a quick list of things to note:

-Madam Asay gave me and A in both classes she taught me! (taught is a relative term...) Evidently she liked me more than I thought...

-I thought I was on top of classes this term... Turns out I'm not. Here's another list for things to do this week:

--Human Development paper due Thursday, Test on Friday
--over 50 pages of reading for Human Development
--over 50 pages of reading for Contemporary Art History
--MIDTERM (how long has this term been going? oh yeah, just barely two weeks today, and I already have a midterm!!!) in Contemporary Art in one week... Blegh.
--not to mention the weekly projects I have due in my computer applications class: this week- powerpoint. coming up- photoshop. (I tried to get out of this class... among others. I couldn't...)

--last, but not least, is glass blowing. I made this!





I know, I know, it's a work of complete art!

No, really, I know it isn't that cool. But who can say they made their own mis-shapen glass paperweight, with random bubbles and dirt on the inside? It even has color swirled into it! (That was the hardest part...)

Just you wait. I'll be interning with Dale Chihuly in no time.

On a happy note, I did some online shopping last week at this awesome sale. I got 5 articles of clothing, plus shipping for under 30 dollars! Colin was impressed. And they came today! Love. It was a good day. :)

1 comment: