I made biscotti this past week just because I found the most amazing recipe.

I know that biscotti goes with coffee, however, they tasted fantastically delicious with hot chocolate, especially on the past few rainy days there were...
Chocolate and Almond Biscotti
2 cups Flour
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
pinch of Cayenne Pepper
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Salt
6 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
1 cup White Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
2 large Eggs
1 cup Almonds
1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
3/4 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
powdered sugar for dusting
-Whisk the dry ingredients together, set aside
-Beat the butter, sugar, and vanilla together, then add eggs
-Then mix in the dry ingredients
-Add almonds and chocolate chips
-Butter and flour the baking sheet
-Make two flattened logs of dough- about 12 inches x 3 inches
-Dust the top with powdered sugar
-Score the top of the logs diagonally about one inch apart
-Bake at 350 Degrees for 35 minutes
-Take out and let cool on a rack for about ten minutes
-Cut along the scored lines and place on same baking sheet, sideways
-Bake for 10 more minutes
-Keep in an air-tight storage container
2 cups Flour
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
pinch of Cayenne Pepper
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Salt
6 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
1 cup White Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
2 large Eggs
1 cup Almonds
1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
3/4 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
powdered sugar for dusting
-Whisk the dry ingredients together, set aside
-Beat the butter, sugar, and vanilla together, then add eggs
-Then mix in the dry ingredients
-Add almonds and chocolate chips
-Butter and flour the baking sheet
-Make two flattened logs of dough- about 12 inches x 3 inches
-Dust the top with powdered sugar
-Score the top of the logs diagonally about one inch apart
-Bake at 350 Degrees for 35 minutes
-Take out and let cool on a rack for about ten minutes
-Cut along the scored lines and place on same baking sheet, sideways
-Bake for 10 more minutes
-Keep in an air-tight storage container

A couple weeks ago- I made this book. I'm excited mainly because it is an accordion book, and it has a box on the side to hold pens and stuff. I love it. :)
The book is beautiful. Whenever you are in the mood to make something, I'll be happy to take and use it! Well, I don't know about the glass bulb thingy.
ReplyDelete