Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bye Bye Birdies

Update on our twin birds that were outside our kitchen window-- they are gone...

But not without leaving plenty of presents on our window:




These were a couple days after we realized they were there.




I know the images are dark, but these were taken the day they left--they grew up so fast!

I look out the window every so often to see if they are there... They aren't. However, a few days after they left at like 6:30 in the morning, we woke up to a loud thud on our bedroom window. I looked out, and one of the baby birds had run into it! It was just sitting on the ledge, trying to sort out what had happened. It flew away just fine.

I like to think they got used to our faces watching them and just wanted to come back to say hello. Probably not, but I like to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment