Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Charade

On the night before Halloween, Colin and I hosted a murder mystery dinner. Themed for WWII, we all got to dress up as nurses, doctors, USO performers, pilots and generals. So so fun. We took pictures:


Justin and Sarah- Justin was a USO performer, she was a nurse who loved to flirt.


Emily and Josh- Josh was a pilot under the general that was missing/murdered. Emily was the general's wife. Interesting...


Brian and Lindsey: Brian was the head doctor, Lindsey the head nurse. It fit.


Colin was the next in command if the general died. I was the ditzy Hollywood Starlet...

Who also turned out to be a German spy and attempted to murder the general. It was me.
I was the murderer.


All in all, it was great. Good fun, good food, and great friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks again for sending these pictures to me! You did such a great job fixing them up...we look legit!

    ReplyDelete