Colin and I are participating in a friendly competition with family. You have to do ten things a day:
1: Drink 48 ounces of water
2: 30 minutes of exercise
3: No soda
4: No sweets (including sugar.... chocolate...)
5: No fast food or unhealthy snacks
6: 2 servings of fruits and 2 servings of vegetables
7: No eating after 9pm
8: Read 15 minutes of spiritual or uplifting text
9: Write in your journal
10: Personal Goal
Ten points a day. Seventy points a week. 560 total in 8 weeks to end on Christmas Day.
It seemed like it would be cake.
Today in two of my four classes, someone brought in treats to share. The first was made-from-scratch spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. I was so sad. The second was sugar cookies in the shape of pumpkins with orange frosting. Yum.
And to top it all off, all the Halloween candy went on sale today.
I am trying to figure out what I should put my "free" points towards and the Halloween candy seems to be getting the biggest vote. But if someone brought me cupcakes and cookies I would have no question where the free points went!
ReplyDeleteOh my. I feel your pain. I didn't have a hard time with the Halloween candy but cupcakes and sugar cookies might just have done me in.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! Is there a prize, or just bragging rights? Good luck!
ReplyDelete