
It is her birthday today! She is the most wonderful mother. I will make a list of why I love her, but know that it is abridged because there are too many reasons:
- She takes funny pictures
- She loves to travel
- She will do anything for her family
- She is stronger than cancer
- She taught me how to cook. And she is a great cook.
- She got me through school
- She came to every single performance and competition of my life. Most times to every single performance of the same show.
- She drove Emily and me to practice weekly
- She made Emily and me go shopping when we didn't want to. (helping us to be well-dressed and well shoe-ed. We hate shopping...)
- She loves the church
- She and Dad taught me to pray
- She enjoys old movies and musicals
- She enjoys new movies and musicals
- She cares about how I am and what I am doing
- She is my mother.
I know I have a birth mother out there that I need to thank for giving me to the best mother. I am who I am today because of her and my father.

Love. :)
Such a beautiful picture of you and your mom. I wish I knew her better. But from the little I do know I agree that you have been blessed with a wonderful mother. And I know that you will follow in her example. Your children will be equally blessed.
ReplyDeleteThe first one...BEST.PICTURE.EVER. I want a copy! (Last one is OK, too)
ReplyDelete