I am all but done as of 2 minutes ago. The huge project I had this semester was my Teacher Work Sample, and that is officially finished and uploaded to be graded. (Let's not talk about the fact that this huge project was just a bunch of hoops to jump through so the program can be accredited, and how no one is going to ever read this--maybe Miranda, but I don' t think she wants to read a dozen of these. They are boring...)

This is the title page. It looks better in person...
I have 3 more things to finish before graduation:
1- Print my Professional Portfolio--another beast of a project that was complete earlier this week. (I will use this when I am applying for jobs, which may be soon...)
2- Final Interview with Miranda--still confused at her, but it's not worth the effort to worry about it
3- Finish off student teaching-- next week is my final week at MMHS. A bit bittersweet when I first think about it, but then I realize that my mind checked out at the end of last week. I'm so done with school. I'm ready to move on to... whatever is coming next. Will it be teaching? Grad School? Mommy? All I know is that I'm graduating. I don't know what we will do after...
Side note: discovered this photographer of whom I love (at least some of his stuff)

No comments:
Post a Comment