Dear Colin-
This afternoon I was bored. And, since I didn't want to work on my paper, I decided to look at movie trailers. Snow White and the Huntsman looks creepy, Mirror Mirror makes me think of Stardust, but this trailer:
THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!
Maybe it was a mistake cuz now all I want to do is read the books. I am so excited. Can we go to the midnight showing? (do they do that out here?)
"May the odds be ever in your favor"
Love,
Amy
This afternoon I was bored. And, since I didn't want to work on my paper, I decided to look at movie trailers. Snow White and the Huntsman looks creepy, Mirror Mirror makes me think of Stardust, but this trailer:
THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!
Maybe it was a mistake cuz now all I want to do is read the books. I am so excited. Can we go to the midnight showing? (do they do that out here?)
"May the odds be ever in your favor"
Love,
Amy
Best trailer EVER! I watched it way too many times... I'm excited :)
ReplyDeleteMe too. I did read the books, do want to see the movie (usually I don't care), even though I'm not bored.
ReplyDelete