Dear Colin-
The last couple days, I have been thinking about "my life, oh my life" in movie quotes... I've been watching a lot of movies and tv shows as of late. It has affected how I think through my life. Here are some examples-see if you can name them all:
- "I want to see mountains again... Mountains!" As much as I love the tree colors around here, what they call 'mountains' are just small hills that barely have an elevation above sea level...
- "Can you believe I've never had any formal dance training?!" Oh how I miss dancing. Any type.
- "I said to myself Kyle, (that's what I call myself)... Kyle-" Sometimes I talk through my papers and presentations to myself. It's embarrassing...
- "Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile." Remember how I spend last weekend with you? It was wonderful. "You just gestured to all of me..."
- "Ah--unagi.---Ah, salmon skin roll." Jenn and I went and got sushi at that little restaurant by our place-it was so so so good. In love with it.
- "Are you feeling tired, run-down, listless? Do you pop out at parties? Are you un-poopular?" Yes it's true. I am. I spend half my time working on homework, and the other half hanging out with my parents. As they are only here for a little while longer, I don't see this as a problem. I love them.
- "Greg met Sally on the beach one night,
the sea was calm and the starfish were bright.
He looked at her, and she looked at him,
and it was, true love at first sight."
I'm sad we weren't able to go to their wedding. We were watching Sweet Genius instead. But it looked beautiful on facebook and Rachel's blog...
- "Elizabeth... I think we stink..."
- "oh-oh no-oh." I hope you know who says this, I say it the same way... And I said this when Robert was taken off of the next iron chef. I don't know if I can stand watching all my idols be told they will not be the next iron chef...
- "I understand...- No, I don't think you do, He. Licked. My. Face." Ok, so this has nothing to do with my life, but I love the line...
- Every time I get ready for bed I think-"I'M going to bed before either of you think of some other plan to get yourselves killed. Or worse, expelled." (Said in the best Jen Garrard voice...)
Maybe later this week I'll have more quotes. Until then--I love you.
Amy
"That's all."
The last couple days, I have been thinking about "my life, oh my life" in movie quotes... I've been watching a lot of movies and tv shows as of late. It has affected how I think through my life. Here are some examples-see if you can name them all:
- "I want to see mountains again... Mountains!" As much as I love the tree colors around here, what they call 'mountains' are just small hills that barely have an elevation above sea level...
- "Can you believe I've never had any formal dance training?!" Oh how I miss dancing. Any type.
- "I said to myself Kyle, (that's what I call myself)... Kyle-" Sometimes I talk through my papers and presentations to myself. It's embarrassing...
- "Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile." Remember how I spend last weekend with you? It was wonderful. "You just gestured to all of me..."
- "Ah--unagi.---Ah, salmon skin roll." Jenn and I went and got sushi at that little restaurant by our place-it was so so so good. In love with it.
- "Are you feeling tired, run-down, listless? Do you pop out at parties? Are you un-poopular?" Yes it's true. I am. I spend half my time working on homework, and the other half hanging out with my parents. As they are only here for a little while longer, I don't see this as a problem. I love them.
- "Greg met Sally on the beach one night,
the sea was calm and the starfish were bright.
He looked at her, and she looked at him,
and it was, true love at first sight."
I'm sad we weren't able to go to their wedding. We were watching Sweet Genius instead. But it looked beautiful on facebook and Rachel's blog...
- "Elizabeth... I think we stink..."
- "oh-oh no-oh." I hope you know who says this, I say it the same way... And I said this when Robert was taken off of the next iron chef. I don't know if I can stand watching all my idols be told they will not be the next iron chef...
- "I understand...- No, I don't think you do, He. Licked. My. Face." Ok, so this has nothing to do with my life, but I love the line...
- Every time I get ready for bed I think-"I'M going to bed before either of you think of some other plan to get yourselves killed. Or worse, expelled." (Said in the best Jen Garrard voice...)
Maybe later this week I'll have more quotes. Until then--I love you.
Amy
"That's all."
I am SO out of it! Didn't recognize a one.
ReplyDelete- "I want to see mountains again... Mountains!"
ReplyDeleteLOTR - Fellowship of the Rings
- "Can you believe I've never had any formal dance training?!"
Friends - The One with That One Girl :)
- "I said to myself Kyle, (that's what I call myself)... Kyle-"
no idea...
- "Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile." "You just gestured to all of me..."
How to Train Your Dragon
- "Ah--unagi.---Ah, salmon skin roll."
Friends again?
- "Are you feeling tired, run-down, listless? Do you pop out at parties? Are you un-poopular?"
I Love Lucy - Vitameatavegamin
- "Greg met Sally on the beach one night,
the sea was calm and the starfish were bright.
He looked at her, and she looked at him,
and it was, true love at first sight."
Smuther's Brothers
- "Elizabeth... I think we stink..."
Mormon Pride and Prejudice
- "oh-oh no-oh."
Star Wars Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace
- "I understand...- No, I don't think you do, He. Licked. My. Face."
no idea...
- "I'M going to bed before either of you think of some other plan to get yourselves killed. Or worse, expelled."
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
I didn't get any of them either. Except I love Lucy. What are the rest of the answers?
ReplyDelete