Dear Colin,
I've been away long enough now that I start to dream really weird things. A few nights ago a boy on tour with me confessed his undying love for me. He also had a haircut like obi wan in the newer Star Wars movies. Later in that dream we had twins- a boy and a girl. We had them home for one day before you lost our boy. You had given him to an old Tongan friend and didn't know where he was. Last year when I was away I had weird dreams too. I dreamt I was coming home to you, only when I got home it wasn't you. It was a boy that was on tour with. I was furious in my dream. I was so angry when I woke up.
Weird. I can't wait to come home in one week and see your face.
Love.
I remember hearing about that crazy dream last year!! It sounds like lots of people are sick, but I hope you're still have an awesome tour. Miss ya!
ReplyDelete