Dear Colin,
Remember your promise last Christmas that if I take a photo a day you will get me a new camera body? I've been working on it. Doing ok. I have missed a couple of days the last couple weeks because I no longer have a really easy way of taking photos, say with a drowned IPhone.
Anyway, earlier this summer I took my good friend's family photos. They are a beautiful family. These are a few of my favorites...
One day our family photos will look like that...
love
Remember your promise last Christmas that if I take a photo a day you will get me a new camera body? I've been working on it. Doing ok. I have missed a couple of days the last couple weeks because I no longer have a really easy way of taking photos, say with a drowned IPhone.
Anyway, earlier this summer I took my good friend's family photos. They are a beautiful family. These are a few of my favorites...
One day our family photos will look like that...
love





I'm hoping so!
ReplyDelete