Dear Colin,
I'm watching all of the Harry Potter movies with Emily and Josh before going to London in October.
Remember how Emily and I had told each other we would never read the series? It was just weird. And I had no interest in reading them. Then in ninth grade I was in English on a Friday, where the first half of class was reading time. I had forgotten a book, and someone in class had brought two, one of which was Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. A bit grudgingly, I started reading it.
When I finished reading the first chapter, my first thought was, "Oh dear. Emily is going to be so mad."
And I was hooked. Just like that. And now I am an enthusiastic member of the Harry Potter generation.
That's all...
I'm watching all of the Harry Potter movies with Emily and Josh before going to London in October.
Remember how Emily and I had told each other we would never read the series? It was just weird. And I had no interest in reading them. Then in ninth grade I was in English on a Friday, where the first half of class was reading time. I had forgotten a book, and someone in class had brought two, one of which was Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. A bit grudgingly, I started reading it.
When I finished reading the first chapter, my first thought was, "Oh dear. Emily is going to be so mad."
And I was hooked. Just like that. And now I am an enthusiastic member of the Harry Potter generation.
That's all...
I tried making it through HP book 1, couldn't do it. Still haven't. Guess I was too old. Evidently Emily gave in too.
ReplyDelete