Monday, July 13, 2009

Beaches and Buildings

Again, I was just messing around, and I though these were fun.





This is the beach in Hong Kong. It's actually at the end of our trip to China, but these are the pictures I have to mess with right now...




This is also the beach, and I just had to do it in black and white. (I know those of you who commented all love color alot more than black and white, but, I liked this better black and white because of the sky...)




Still the same day in Hong Kong, I really have no idea whatsoever what this building is, but it looked really cool. And my photo came out looking like it was something from Batman...



Does this look like something from Batman too? I think the clouds were really helpful that day in Hong Kong. Except for the pouring rain. That was not helpful...


These however were taken in Beijing. I just thought I'd throw those in there. To really show that Colin and I were there in China. And we had people take our pictures. :) First is at the Great Wall, second is at the Olympic Bird's Nest.






You gotta love being newly wed!!!

3 comments:

  1. I surely hope you love being newly wed! I especially like your last Batman picture that is mostly black/white with touches of color. Very cool, especially if you didn't have to edit it much to get it that way. Whatever, though, I believe in editing to your heart's content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the first one. i just think it's neat looking. do you have any from the park or aviary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually didn't do anything to the second building pic, over the river. That's how it looked while I was there. :)

    ReplyDelete