One morning, as we were leaving for school, our beloved Lucy was missing. In her place, a note:
We were distraught. Colin made up these fliers to post around our neighborhood and other apartment complexes. I was too overwrought with worry to help make them, but I helped to post them.

Days went by. We heard nothing. Then, we received this note:
Pictures of Lucy being tortured! Flames and saws filled our dreams as we fretted about the fate of our adored and ever so loved Lucy. We were hysterical with grief.
Our Spruce-nappers had finally crossed the line.
We did some super-sleuthing. We hunted and discovered several pictures of the Spruce-nappers. Unfortunately, the pictures didn't make it easy to recognize the criminals. But, hoping against hope, we made signs to post around town to see if anyone had any information.
We believe these dangerous criminals are still in the Provo area. At least until finals are over. As of yet, we haven't heard any more news about Lucy. Any information regarding this heinous crime would be greatly appreciated.
HI-LAR-I-OUS!
ReplyDelete