Before anyone gets all excited about Colin and I, the answer is no. Not for a while.
However, several of our friends are having babies-- all of them are beautiful. Specifically, I can think of three right now that I just wish I could just steal from their parents and take home with me. (Exhibit A.)
Sarah -- mother of one of the most beautiful babies -- used to live in our little apartment complex. Before we moved in, when I asked about the ward, all she said was that it made her baby-hungry. I didn't quite understand.
Now I do.
We've lived here almost a year now, and while I wasn't actually keeping track, it seemed like EVERY week there was someone who announced that they were pregnant, or that they were having a boy/girl. EVERY week. (OK, so every week that I was in relief society... which isn't much now that I'm the only pianist for primary...)
I feel as if, in order to fit in, I need to be pregnant. Is it true that you should never give in to peer pressure?
Maybe I do need to steal someone's baby. It will probably be a better birth control than anything...
You're welcome to steal one of my babies any time. Or how about babysitting all five of them at the same time. That would be the most potent birth control.
ReplyDeleteDitto.
ReplyDeleteI admit to being anxious to hug a little Colin/Amy Slade baby, but :-) I can wait. Once they come they tend to be with you a very long time.
ReplyDelete