Once upon a time I thought I could be a professional photographer.
Then I realized I can't handle the competition. Hence graduating in Art Education and not Photography. So I will teach photography, and I will be my own photographer, and I will have my own high standards for who takes my family photographs and things. But if anyone asks, I will still photograph them. I just don't see myself building a business around that...
Question: What could I do to make money? Answer: I started painting shoes- just started a little thing on Etsy here: thebethslade.etsy.com
Just started, not a lot up. But, I already have two orders for shoes! If you want a pair, let me know!
Then I realized I can't handle the competition. Hence graduating in Art Education and not Photography. So I will teach photography, and I will be my own photographer, and I will have my own high standards for who takes my family photographs and things. But if anyone asks, I will still photograph them. I just don't see myself building a business around that...
Question: What could I do to make money? Answer: I started painting shoes- just started a little thing on Etsy here: thebethslade.etsy.com
Just started, not a lot up. But, I already have two orders for shoes! If you want a pair, let me know!
Amy, you are too talented! Love the shoes!
ReplyDeleteI am seriously impressed! I'll be interested to know if you can make much on a per/hour basis doing such detailed painting. I'd be way to slow to make it pay.
ReplyDeleteHey Miss Amy. I like reading your blog too!! Wish we lived closer to each other so we could play!
ReplyDeleteHi Amy!
ReplyDeleteOk, Lauren wants painted shoes - she gets a pair of Van's about 1x/year and was a little bummed they are so plain this year...she needs some pizzazz! So we are in the worn out pair looking for plan B. I am confused - is Beth Slade you? And do you have a choice of designs?
Can you email me when you get a chance?
Thank you!
Janine