Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dear Colin
Remember how we just were in London? And how I've been taking pictures on my iPhone so I can easily blog to you? (makes for some not so grand photos, but you can see what we have been up to...)
Remember seeing castles like this-where you wanted to play frisbee?




Remember how we went drove thru southern England and saw all this- Jane Austen's house, Salisbury cathedral, and Stonehenge?




















Remember how we went back into London and saw where to feed the birds?




And ate Cinnabon?












And then we went and saw the best musical ever written, ever? And it was AMAZING? I dreamed a dream...




We were so happy. I was so content I cried thru most of the first half. And again at the end.




Remember how on Sunday we drove to the white cliffs of Dover? You are so good at driving backwards- on the left side of the road and with the stick shift on the left too!








Remember how nasty you grew your beard?




And how we went inside Buckingham castle with you looking like a ragamuffin? What if the queen saw you?!




I remember all of those things.
I also remember how I had to say goodbye to my mom and dad this morning. I miss them. I also had to say goodbye to you this morning. For three weeks apart. Again.
That wasn't fun.
Remember this city?








We've been here before. I fell in love with it and I'm so happy I get to come back. But sad I can't be with you. See my sad face?




We went a few places already today- Emily josh and me. Across the famous bridge, to the Jewish cemetery, and ate yummy food for lunch.












Remember how we got up at 3:30 this morning? I'm tired.




Remember how I miss you?
Remember how much I love you?
I do.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Colin,

    You call that a beard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for tour!! I hope you get to blog often, because I'll be stalking your trip :). Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Salisbury Cathedral where they made Salisbury Steak? :)

    ReplyDelete