In honor of the BYU football season starting, I painted a pair of shoes-
Ok, so I actually painted them for my sister to give to her husband, who is a huge fan.
But here are other shoes recently finished- Ones that are not Disney's "Up" themed (since that is probably 90% of the orders I get...)
If you want a pair of your own- I do offer discounts to those who love me. :)
Ok, so I actually painted them for my sister to give to her husband, who is a huge fan.
But here are other shoes recently finished- Ones that are not Disney's "Up" themed (since that is probably 90% of the orders I get...)
If you want a pair of your own- I do offer discounts to those who love me. :)



Those BYU shoes are TOOOOOOO cool! I do love you!!!! You are incredibly creative and talented. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI agree that the BYU shoes are TOOOOOOO cool! But I'd still prefer Singin' in the Rain. Or maybe matching Carcasonne shoes in honor of all the fun we having, right?!!
ReplyDeleteI would like some and I love you much so I would also like the discount. Seriously Ames, I want a pair of those BYU shoes! How much? i'm a size 8.
ReplyDelete