Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cleanliness

I have vacuumed once since I got home from tour.  I dusted once too.  I did straighten up a couple times when the missionaries came over for dinner.  Counting all the little victories...

Since I started this paper, I haven't gotten a lot of things done.  Including this paper.  Hence, I am awake at 4:00 am trying to at least get a semblance of a paper ready to turn in as a draft.  That was due last week.

Slacker Amy.

However, I will be turning in a 24 page draft- SINGLE SPACED.  Although half of it is still in bullet points... I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

Which is why I am going to bed.  Without washing my face.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. 24 pages!! I'd like to read it when finished please. No wonder Colin helped you win the game yesterday.

    ReplyDelete