Sunday, July 21, 2013

Burglary and Compliments

Dear Colin,

I love tour. This festival is... Different... To say the least. But there are many things that make it worth coming year after year.

Quote for this photo of Caden and Austin searching thru my purse and wallet: "is there anything in here I can have?" (Emphasis on the "can")




Remember the compliment can? We write other people anonymous notes complimenting something they did or who they are.




And more reasons I love tour:









But mostly it's because I get to be with this girl:




She fills my empty space.

Miss you.
Love

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amy!
    I am jealous of you. Jealous because you are dancing and performing. I love that, too, but I'm not as good at it anymore... Jealous because you are in a beautiful place. Jealous because you are with your sister, and that is always a wonderful thing.
    And perhaps I am jealous because you are with Austin and Caden, could it be...Maynes! If those are the two yahoos you mentioned going through your purse, tell them hello from me, and then all have a group hug.
    Love you,
    Keri

    ReplyDelete