Friday, March 18, 2011

Called to...


My Mom and Dad. I love them.


Early this week, we had a first in my family--we had a party to open a mission call.


Elder and Sister Carpenter are called to Washington DC South--to serve in the Mount Vernon CES mission. Reporting on July 11. I'm so excited!



They already look like missionaries don't they?

5 comments:

  1. Mount Vernon is one of my very favorite places in the DC area. What will they be doing as CES missionaries? Will you get to see them seeing as you'll be in the area too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's awesome! tell them congratulations for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting!! Congratulations to your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little green with jealous envy. But that is SO EXCITING for your parents and for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete