Dear Colin-
3 things:
1- I got two "A"s yesterday in school. One was on a religion paper I wrote a couple weeks ago. My teacher said I did an excellent job--and there were several marked sections of my paper that said "good" next to them. She also said in class that what I did was exactly what she was looking for in the papers we turned in. Hooray!
The second "A" was from English--I did better on this assignment than the last couple. It is so validating to be given high marks when I really have been having a "what in the world am I doing here? I do not belong in grad school-I'm not smart enough" complex.
2- I get to see your face tomorrow :)
3- I wrote a paper proposal for my english class yesterday morning. The actual proposal was easy. whipped it out in about a half hour. But the dreaded annotated bibliography. Blegh.
I had to have at least 15 sources that I wrote a few sentences about what the sources said--hence annotated. I ended up with 21 sources, and I really just hated annotated them. It took me about 2 hours to do that. Blegh... I don't know why it took me so long, it just did. And I hated it...
That's all.
Love you-
Amy
Have you heard of EndNote? It was the saving grace of my grad career!! If it's not on your computer already, see if your school offers it.It makes all those annotated bibliographies so much easier!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed. That's all.
ReplyDelete