Dear Colin-
This last weekend I got to go down to Mt. Vernon with Janet and the family. It was wonderful! There was some sort of fall festival going on, so it was crazy busy, but that also meant that there were more people there to guide you through the estate. We even watched a guy forging something (I forget what he was making...). Remember how I know how to do that? I felt cool, but only in my head...
We walked around Washington's home and wanted to take a photo together, as girls, with the view of the river. It was such a beautiful day. So we posed, and waited for our photo to be taken---
As we were waiting, a small little boy came running down the hill and got a little out of control. He ran and ran, and ended up totally face-planting it right in front of us. We all gasped because it looked a bit painful...
Luckily, our photographer got our faces right as we watched the little one fall. It is pretty entertaining.
I can't look at this photograph without laughing out loud. What a great day! :)
Love you-
Amy
This last weekend I got to go down to Mt. Vernon with Janet and the family. It was wonderful! There was some sort of fall festival going on, so it was crazy busy, but that also meant that there were more people there to guide you through the estate. We even watched a guy forging something (I forget what he was making...). Remember how I know how to do that? I felt cool, but only in my head...
We walked around Washington's home and wanted to take a photo together, as girls, with the view of the river. It was such a beautiful day. So we posed, and waited for our photo to be taken---
As we were waiting, a small little boy came running down the hill and got a little out of control. He ran and ran, and ended up totally face-planting it right in front of us. We all gasped because it looked a bit painful...
Luckily, our photographer got our faces right as we watched the little one fall. It is pretty entertaining.
I can't look at this photograph without laughing out loud. What a great day! :)
Love you-
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment