Monday, February 27, 2012

amazed, bewildered, blessed, content

Dear Colin-

There are no words. :)

I was standing waiting for a metro when you texted me and told me to read your blog.  Luckily, having the wonderful phones we do, I could get online while waiting for the train.

So I read it.  And smiled.  And laughed incredulously.  Wanting to jump up and down in the middle of a crowded platform all by myself, but I restrained myself. :)

The movers came at 2:15 and it has already moved twice since they came.  I can't decide where to put it.  But here it is-


It is so beautiful.

Again, there are no words.  Besides I love you.  And I haven't stopped playing since it got here.


Love, me

2 comments:

  1. Me too - can't wait to play it! 'Tis indeed beautiful! I'm looking forward to sightseeing, games and shopping too. Yep, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise! My piano was a similar surprise (as in, "hey, you might want to home at xxx time today"), only from my mom. Love!!

    ReplyDelete